You are on the download page for the tryout version of Entourage to Outlook Converter, the most advanced, intuitive and convenient Entourage to Outlook migration tool available on the market. This trial version is 100% free to download and will give you a good idea about the interface of the program and the email transfer process. It will also let you export Entourage to Outlook, but the number of messages converted from each mailbox will be limited. Registering with a valid license removes this limitation and enables you to convert an unlimited number of emails from MBOX mailboxes of any size.
- System Requirements: Operating System – Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook 2000-2013 (32 or 64 bit). Note: Outlook 2000-2002 must be installed in Corporate Work Group mode. Outlook 2010-2013 must be installed in standalone mode, click-to-run setup is not allowing to import data.
Entourage to Outlook Converter is an efficient end-to-end tool for lightning-fast and hassle-free migration of email messages from Entourage for Mac to Microsoft Outlook installed on a PC. The program fully automates the process of data extraction, conversion into the PST format and conversion of the Mac encoding into that of Outlook. The user interface of Entourage to Outlook Converter is a real no-brainer with a bare minimum of controls and no need for active user involvement, which makes it a good fit for novices and people with no previous data migration experience.
Typical Entourage to Outlook conversion consists of just a couple of quick steps and requires the user to perform the following actions:
- Prepare the data (mailboxes in the *.mbx format) on the Mac and transfer them to the PC with the destination copy of Outlook installed on it
- Launch Entourage to Outlook Converter software
- Specify the location of the MBOX files transferred from a Mac system using a standard folder selection dialog.
- Hit the “Import” button to export Entourage to Outlook
- The program works with all standalone versions of Entourage and Outlook, including 32- and 64-bit editions, supports all popular Windows versions and can even convert Entourage data from corrupted MBOX source files to the PST format. Outlook 2000 – Corporate Workgroup mode only, Outlook 2010-2013 – Standalone Outlook setup is required, Outlook should be installed and configured. It means that you should run Outlook once it installed and configure your default user profile.
The installation file of the trial version has been scrupulously tested with leading anti-virus tools and is 100% safe to download to your PC.
How to Uninstall the Entourage to Outlook Converter
Entourage to Outlook Converter can be removed from the computer by using standard Microsoft Windows option called Add/Remove Programs. Official uninstaller is also included and available in the program group.
Thank you for choosing our software!
I don’t usually write testimonials, but that’s a totally different case and I feel I owe you this one. I spent a couple of days googling for a solution that would help me move all of my Entourage emails to Outlook – and they had all sorts of problems and “yes, buts”. Your tool offered everything I needed in a single package and worked like a charm, which was exactly what I was looking for. Mission accomplished, gentlemen. I highly recommend Entourage to Outlook Converter to anyone!
Guys, just wanted to drop a couple of lines and thank you for the great work you’ve done with Entourage to Outlook Converter. Going from Mac to PC was a pain on its own, but transferring my emails to my new workstation was an even bigger problem, since these are literally two worlds apart. Kudos to you for making it such a no-brainer. I was able to complete the transaction in under 20 minutes. Excellent tool!
I never thought that email migration could be such a pain in the neck, but when it came to switching from my old Mac to a corporate PC laptop, I realized the scale of the disaster and tried a few tricks I found on the web, all in vain. Thank you guys for releasing a product that boils it down literally to a few clicks – it saved LOTS of my time, and that’s what I value the most in properly written software. Keep up the good work!